Yes! I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer. I am CPR/AED certified from the American Red Cross.
I have access to a small gym downtown Minneapolis I can get you in for free. We can also do sessions at a gym, your home or outdoors. If you purchased a large enough package, or if I had enough clients who requested your gym then I would cover some or all of the membership costs to join your gym. There may be a travel fee if the location you request is a long distance away. Consideration would be made for a lesser or no travel fee the larger package you purchase.
Yes, I work with all types of people. Minimum age of 13. People over 60, or over 300lbs I will request a note from your doctor saying you are healthy enough.
That section is for clients who have purchased at least 6 hours of training.
It will then give you access to
If you go more than 14 days without having a training session AND don't have any remaining prepaid sessions I would remove your access.
Yes! You can get discounts in a total of 6 different ways:
1. Submitting daily logs everyday for 10 days straight and get $5 off
2. Video reviews for $10 off. You can record a 15-60 second video for me to use on my website and social media. You can do a max of 2, with a minimum of 30 days apart.
3. Review on my Facebook page or on Google- one time $5 off
4. Instagram photo w/ tag+shout out for $5 off up to twice a month.
5. Facebook check-in and tag, $2 off up to 3x per week.
6. Referrals. Tell someone else about me and receive 10% cash back or online payment via cash app, google pay, etc when they hire me! You can refer multiple people and you don't have to be an active client to receive cash back. For example, if you tell someone about me and they buy a 12 hour package for $475, you would receive $47.50 cash back.
Discounts and referrals must be requested to be redeemed, I won't do it automatically
No, I do not offer refunds. Packages must be paid in advance or at beginning of the session. Cancellations or reschedules must be done at least 24 hours in advance or the payment is forfeited for that session.